CAN-AM WELDED STEEL DRAG CHAINS provide efficient and economical service when used in chip and sawdust conveyors, and like applications. Features include original formed barrel design for complete rivet to barrel contact for maximum rivet wear, higher impact strength, weldability of attachments and option of heat treating and/or induction hardening specific parts.
Drag Chain Catalogue
- WD — Welded Steel Drag
- WDRS — Welded Steel Drag c/w Heat Treated Rvets & Side Bars
- WDH — Welded Steel Drag c/w Heat Treated Rvets, Side Bars & Barrels
- WDRS-1SH — CAN-AM "SUPER HOG" Drag Chain. This welded steel drag chain incorporates a formed barrel of heavy wall seamless tubing. Ideal for severe loads in chip dump or hog conveyors.
- WDRS-1WH — CAN-AM "WHOLE HOG" Drag Chain has the same rugged characteristics as the "SUPER HOG". The main difference... the barrel is extra heavy, round, packed with the same oversize, greased rivet.
- WDXHD — Welded Steel Drag Extra Heavy Duty
- Can-Am Welded Steel Drag Chains
- Can-Am (XHD) Heavy Duty Drag Chains
- Can-Am Super Hog Drag Chain